Laser Hair Removal
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Process is fast and easy: each session is about 30 minutes
- Treats all skin types
- Virtually painless
- Save time
- Very safe
- No down time
- Can treat large areas quickly
- Very high precision: can safely remove facial hair
How does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Dr. Jao performs laser hair removal in her Brea office by utilizing lasers with infra-red energy. This energy can be harnessed to target specific structures within the skin, such as hair follicles.
The beauty of this technology is that it can precisely target hair follicles without significantly affecting other structures in the skin. Therefore, the treatment has virtually no down time, and any redness will subside within just a few hours of treatment.
Who will perform My Laser Hair Removal?
When you visit Dr. Jao’s Brea, CA office, Dr. Jao will perform your laser hair removal procedure herself.
What Skin Types can be Treated?
The cutting edge laser hair removal technology used by Dr. Jao is designed to safely treat all skin types. Whether you have fair skin and get sunburned easily, or if you have very dark skin that never burns; Dr. Jao can perform this procedure on all skin types.
Is Tanned Skin OK?
Yes! Even tanned skin can be treated safely with laser hair removal, with very little chance of skin discoloration.
The Biggest Problem with Laser Hair Removal
Although laser hair removal technology has improved greatly over the years, one of the biggest potential issues in this field is achieving results that look even.
This is an especially important concern when working with an inexperienced provider who does not have a deep understanding of hair growth patterns or isn’t comfortable with the laser technology.
To avoid this situation, Dr. Jao will perform your laser hair removal treatment herself. She will use her extensive knowledge of laser hair removal, hair growth patterns, and medical expertise to provide you with results that are even across the treatment area, and are long lasting.
Why Get Laser Hair Removal at Dr. Jao’s Brea Office?
Having helped thousands of patients, Dr. Jao is highly experienced with laser hair removal and will help you achieve excellent, long term results. Here are just some of the steps Dr. Jao takes to ensure an amazing experience for each patient:
- Dr. Jao performs all laser hair removal treatments herself.
- Dr. Jao will customize the treatment to your unique needs. Whether you want to remove hair on a large part of the body (like your legs) or a precise spot (like above the upper lip), Dr. Jao will create a customized laser hair removal treatment plan just for you.
- Dr. Jao will study your skin patterns. Because every patient’s skin is unique, Dr. Jao will carefully assess your skin to ensure the best laser hair removal treatment course that provides full treatment benefits while minimizing any potential side effects.
- Dr. Jao has extensive experience in treating the skin evenly, to create results that are aesthetically pleasing and long lasting.
Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Laser hair removal is virtually permanent. The most dramatic results will occur within the first months of treatment. That’s where most of the visible hair will fall out, and you will achieve smooth skin. Due to hair growth cycles, it is recommended to have 5 treatments at one month intervals for most dramatic results.
However, to keep the hair from growing back, upkeep treatments of 1-2 times per year may be needed to prevent new hair from appearing.
Is Ingrown Hair Treatable with Laser Hair Removal?
Yes! Dr. Jao can expertly treat ingrown hairs with specialized laser hair removal technology at her office in Brea, CA.
Dr. Jao is an Expert in Proper Aftercare
A big factor for a successful laser hair removal treatment is the proper aftercare. Although this treatment is very safe, some inflammation and redness is unavoidable. However, the after-effects can be significantly mitigated with proper aftercare.
Having treated thousands of patients, Dr. Jao is an expert for efficient laser hair removal aftercare, with the goal of minimizing any discomfort and quickly reducing any inflammation.
Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
Although every patient is different and has a different level of sensitivity, most individuals tolerate the treatment very well. This is because:
- The laser has built in cooling technology
- Dr. Jao uses special numbing cream
- Dr. Jao treats the skin in a special pattern, to reduce the amount of heat in any given spot
Most patients tolerate laser hair removal at Dr. Jao’s Brea, CA office very well. This procedure is certainly a lot more comfortable than waxing!
Schedule Your Appointment!
Dr. Jao’s calendar fills up quickly, so please schedule your consultation as soon as possible to get the earliest appointment! Simply call us at (714) 930-1351, or just fill out the contact form below!