Dr. Jao Updates
“The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 variants is to prevent the spread of disease. And vaccination is the most powerful tool we have. We must continue to expand vaccine coverage by building trust and confidence in COVID-19 vaccines.”
As it continues to spread rapidly, especially with the new COVID Delta variant, our office is maintaining and following the CDC guidelines as follows:
- Wear a mask if you’re unvaccinated, especially in crowded, indoor spaces
- Wash your hands and sanitize surfaces
- Follow safety rules for mega-events
- Get tested if you’re sick
- Wear a mask while on public transit, even if you’re vaccinated
- Honor mask and distancing rules when you’re in a private business
- Get tested if required by your workplace
- Wear a mask when you travel
- Expect others to be ready to shake hands or hug
- Lose your proof of vaccination
- Think you can’t get the virus or pass it on because you feel well
- Assume everyone is vaccinated
- Expect all COVID-19 rules everywhere to be lifted
- Travel into the U.S. without proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test
- Travel if you’re sick
We are continuing to schedule Telehealth appointments, so if you are sick or need to discuss your results, we prefer you to schedule Telehealth via zoom, FaceTime or phone consultation, (714) 930-1351. You can also schedule your appointment online.
It is my policy that everyone who needs to do an in-person consult at the practice needs to be fully vaccinated first; otherwise, we can do telehealth. I have to protect you and my staff from any outbreak.
WE HAVE THE TOOLS TO END THIS PANDEMIC; IT’S UP TO US TO USE THOSE TOOLS TO THE MAXIMUM.