A Message From Dr. Jao
Over the past several weeks, we have seen a rapid escalation of developments surrounding the spread of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
First and foremost, our hearts and prayers go out to all. During this time, we remain committed to serving our patients. We want all of you to be cautious and to follow some simple guidelines:
Basic protective measures against Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Try to clip your fingernails as short as you can to avoid collecting germs
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by the Department of Health
Dr. Jao remains committed to providing the best quality treatments and services that you have come to rely on. For all test results that she needs to review with you that don’t involve a physical exam, she is offering teleconferencing, which would be similar to an office visit. Please feel free to call the office. For patients who are symptomatic, she will need to see you in the office to be examined. Rest assured, the office is clean and sanitized every day.
Again, our hearts and prayers go out to ALL. We look forward to celebrating the end of this pandemic with you in good health soon.